Blue Mountain, Georgian Bay
Primont – The Summit 2
ELEVATED LIVING IN LUXURY APRÈS-SKI HOMES
Surrounded by incredible views in every direction, The Summit’s Final Phase is nestled on a rise between the lush forests of Blue Mountain and the azure-blue waters of Georgian Bay. These large, luxurious homes rising high on the hill can be personalized according to your changing needs, offering flexible layouts and provisions for future technology.
Experience the ultimate all-season lifestyle, with superb access to the ski slopes, golf course and Blue Mountain Village amenities.
The Summit 2 is also solar ready, sustainable and boasts maintenance-free living with snow removal in the winter and lawn care in the summer months. See below for more details.
- Oversized doorways and archways for ease of access throughout the home.
- Lever-style door handles and faucets.
- Smooth, low thresholds.
- Quality, non-glare lighting.
ENTRYWAY & GARAGE
- Entry positioned near parking.
- Addition of a covered porch, canopy or overhang.
- Extra deep garages allow for additional storage opportunity.
LIVING AND DINING ROOMS
- Spaces designed for a range of activities, such as watching television, reading, entertaining, table games and dining.
- Allowances for flexible furniture layouts.
- Making the most of natural light and outdoor views.
- Space designed for varied uses, such as crafts, hobbies and reading.
- Low profile shower floor for ease of access, including adjustable height shower head.
- Installed temperature-limiting controls.
- Reinforced walls to support grab bars.
PATIOS, BALCONIES AND DECKS
- Oversized decks off the rear of the home ensure accessibility and outdoor enjoyment.
- Planned for a minimum depth of 1.8 m (6 ft.).
- Addition of lightning and an electrical outlet on all decks and balconies.